Blamed.


You can never understand a world that full of different people. You can never trust anyone without doubting them first. You can never say things so easily without getting blamed.

Every time I try to say things I tend to become the reason for every spark to become a fire. I always end up making things worst. People hang around me and then go. I am not those typical EMO person (and no I am not discriminating them). I am one of those types who when you look at seem happy and deep inside has a fragile heart crumbling piece by piece, breaking shard by shard. I wont mean.it literally but it definitely hurts as hell. A person can never be safe and a person can not always be aware. Emotions tend to bend to a different will and you can not run away from it. A person is a person no matter what you are you are always indifferent. People hurt. People get blamed. I know maybe no one understands this messy essay I am posting but I just needed to say things. Things like this. Just to ease up the pain a bit.. :)

I like posting and not talking. Because when I talk, I break down. I rather write something because instead of crying my mind is busy thinking of words.

I know lifeis hard and it always gets harder and you can never stop blaming yourself for the things you may have not done. I know I am crazy enough to be ranting like this but I am sincere enough to write words that directly popped out of my mind..

I am sorry if I blame myself because I just can't help to think that people do not like me. Honestly, there are many things that I cannot run away from..

I cannot run away from doubt nor can I run away from blame.
Posted via Blogaway

Posted via Blogaway

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top