Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters Review


Now? Where do I start? I have been mind boggled about this movie since I watched it at the premiere but here I am writing a review on this blog because I can not contain my feelings about this.. But so, here it is...

Let me just say that this is based on my Opinion, so strictly NO HATERS. But Well, Haters gonna Hate, Potatoes gonna Potate. 

Okay... 1,2,3, Go! Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters The Movie would definitely be an awesome movie if I haven't read the book first. But, having read the book, a lot of times, I fell flat to the ground, face down, disappointed. I may not be saying this for myself but whoever have read the book would totally be blown away to a different story line and say.. "What?!" Well, we the avid Percy Jackson or Rick Riordan book lovers would not commit to saying that it was an AWESOME movie. As you see, the story line in all the 5 books have been mixed and match and you can't quite grapple on the point of the story. Also, It is not really important to totally change the whole story so that it would fit the time, but you can compromise the Ideas and shorten the part as the matter of fact. Budgetwise, the producers should have not worry for a lot of people are still willing to pay for the movie tickets. In all fairness I say.. "All hale Rick Riordan." For he have plotted the story very well indeed but I would not say for the producers per se. 

The Percy Jackson series is a good read. But the movies, aint a good watch. Maybe so it has a few points of wonders like the graphics and the actors and actresses who played their role well, but the point is much of the characters were not really the characters in the book like so with TYSON. 

Yes, in short.. The movie was a disappointment to those who have read the book but to those who have not.. Hazzaahh!! Magic and Enchanted all in one film. But in the end, I just have to say Well Done, but do a lot better next time, PRODUCER! 

~ o 0 E N D 0 o ~ 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top