My Favorite Artists...


Music coursing through my veins, melodies piercing the very center of my heart. Words that flow through every note of every score. Every beat follows the beat of my heart. 

"TAYLOR SWIFT"

My super hero of words in melodies. My Musician.

I knew you were trouble when you walked in, then I got tear drops on my guitar when we were just Fifteen. I wrote this Love Story, If you'd just say yes because baby I would keep my Eyes open for anything. Every time you turn around you made me crazier. I would never wish to go Back to December where you left me. I would have never thought that It'll be our Last Kiss. I was always Enchanted to meet you. Whenever I was lonely you'd always come in with the rain. I was only me when I was with you. You always keep my heartbeat Jump then Fall. I would never forget our song every time I hear the slamming screen door. Sparks fly when I thought of you, up until now. Although I would never Stay Beautiful, I would always keep in memory of The Story of Us. You were always a Superman to me, and everyday is the Best Day. Together we are tied with a smile. A knight in shinning armor you were with your White Horse clip clapping its hooves toward me. I would always say that You belong with me. You were always MINE. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top