INTERNSHIP


So internship is a big curb in anyone's life. Its the splash of the real world before you actually are placed in it.. 

It tests you.. 

Here are some photos during my Internship in Chong Hua Hospital (Fuente, Osmeña, Cebu City)

Our internship manual/handbook

Identification Card (Oh please dont mind the face)

White shoes!

The streamlab! 

What night shift does to you. 

A blastocystis hominis under HPO 

Plated MRSA

Dirty stained labgown during Hema duty

Beautiful streaking! ahaha

Okay!

So there you have it.. A glimpse of what my internship during the first semester looked like. The struggle of being an intern is on a great deal. I would like to thank each and everyone for keeping up with me and guiding me all through out..

I would most likely thank Father God for this great oppurtunity.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top